We collect emails and other information voluntarily. The information we collect is used to improve our quality of services and is not shared or sold to third parties except to provide products and services you have requested, when having your permission, or under the following cases:
- Legal causes including fraud, illegal activities, violation of our Terms of Service, or as required by law
- Transfer of your information if NxSheet is acquired or merged. You will be notified through your account email.
- NxSheet only requires your email and password for registration. Your name and username are optional. We do not collect your billing information for free accounts
- NxSheet uses Stripe payment processor for subscription billing. We do not store your billing information within our database.
- Stripe is a secure payment processor. For more information, please visit Stripe.
- A cookie is a small piece of data sent from our application and stored locally within your browser.
- Our cookies store your current logged in account information for a certain time period. We do not use permanent cookies.
NxSheet uses some third party software and hosting services to run our application. Even though we own our rights to the software and databases, you retains all rights to your data.
NxSheet may disclose your stored information if required due to legal issues such as subpoenas or your violation of our Terms of Service
NxSheet frequently updates this privacy and we will notify you regarding any significant changes using your account email or posting a notice on our site.
If you have any question regarding this Privacy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org